In a series of lively video modules, Carl Hausman, the author of “Present Like a Pro,” provides the viewer with skills that calm public-speaking jitters and channel nervous energy into a dynamic performance. Each lesson offers specific, practical take-aways that can be implemented immediately.
Some of the benefits from his ten-point program:
- Learning what audiences do and don't perceive about nervousness.
- Developing an organizational framework that guarantees you won't get lost or off-track.
- Employing techniques to minimize nervous mental noise before and during the talk.
- Breathing techniques that not only prompt relaxation but make the voice more powerful and resonant.
- Understanding how to deal with skeptical or hostile audience members.
- Mastering the mindset that "fear is your friend" -- meaning that jitters are actually good for your performance if you learn how to channel them.
The program concludes with a brief test, which may be repeated, and upon successful completion, participants receive a certificate acknowledging their achievement.
After registration, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the course. Please call support if you need assistance.
Every registrant needs to create an account in the marketplace before registration (1 registration per account)
Division of Rowan Global Learning and Partnerships