Director: Mat Gendreau
Instructors: Barbara Adams, Michael McArthur, Benjamin Runyan
The Rowan Music Technology virtual camp offers students a world-class learning experience on music technology and key aspects of the music business. Tuition has been reduced for all campers to a generous grant from the Les Paul Foundation.
Topics covered include:
● Audio Recording
● MIDI Sequencing
● Songwriting and Arranging
● Music Industry Overview
● Record Deals
● Music Publishing
● Music Marketing
The camp will be led by Rowan University BS in Music Industry Professors Mathieu Gendreau , Michael McArthur, Barbara Adams and Ben Runyan. Industry-leading guest speaker such as DJ Jay Ski and Platinum Grammy Nominated Songwriter, Krystal Oliver (Kanye, Justin Timberlake, Estelle, etc) will also run workshops at the camp.
Music Industry campers do not have to be musicians.
Open to: Students grades 9 -12 (Ages 14-18)
Dates: July 26 - 30, 2021
Time: Monday - Friday 9:00am-3:00pm
Location: Virtual Camp
- Registration fee: $150 and second payment of: NOW $125 (was $225) due by May 15th = Total of: $275
- Tuition has been reduced to a generous grant from the Les Paul Foundation!)
- Registration fee: $150 and second payment of: $250 due after May 16th until June 30 = Total of: $400
- Registration fee: $150 and second payment of: $275 after July 1st until July 12th = Total of: $425
- MIN REQUIREMENTS (for ALL classes): Ableton Live and/or Logic Pro X (Both Ableton and Logic X offer 90-day free trials that are fully/almost fully functional).
- MAC OR PC with at least 8 GB of RAM, i5 processor or better. Computer should be no older than 2013 (some exceptions may be made).
- A keyboard (musical) with MIDI capability.
- Internet connection
- All registration fees are non-refundable.
- All second payments are non-refundable after July 1, 2021; less transaction and credit card fees.
- All questions should be directed to: Rowancommunitymusicschool@rowan.edu.