Companies are looking to deliver better products faster and more efficiently, and they’re looking to professionals with the Agile skillset to lead that transformation. According to KPMG, 68% of organizations surveyed indicated “faster product delivery” as their reason for adopting Agile practices. That's why jobs that involve Agile development skills are projected to grow 7.3 percent over the next 10 years, with a median salary of around $103,000, according to Burning Glass.
In the Agile Software Development Nanodegree program, you'll build the skills you need to guide the delivery of high value products with top notch software development teams. By the end of the program, you'll be able to differentiate between popular Agile frameworks, create an environment that fosters high performing teams, manage iteration planning using Agile techniques, and more. Graduates of the program will be in-demand at a wide range of companies looking to adopt or improve their use of Agile development practices.
Learn best practices for using the Agile framework to build better products faster and more efficiently.
Please review the Syllabus Link for descriptions of courses, technology requirements, and estimated time length to complete the degree:
- Registration for Agile Software Development (required for first month)
- Covers the first month of access
- Monthly Subscription for Agile Software Development (required for additional months)
- Please do not pay for additional months until your first month has been completed.
- Only purchase 1 month of access at a time
- Covers additional month of access
- $275 each additional month
No refunds are allowed after 48 hours of purchase of registration.
No refunds are allowed for monthly subscriptions.