Microsoft Azure is one of the fastest growing cloud service providers around, with 95% of Fortune 500 companies trusting the platform with their business. That’s why companies across industries are looking to hire developers with Azure expertise, as Azure-related job growth is projected to hit almost 40% over the next decade. With Udacity’s DevOps Engineer for Microsoft Azure Nanodegree program, you will learn the skills you need to be in demand, and you'll be prepared to take the Microsoft AZ-400 Certification exam, proving your proficiency at designing and implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions.
Learn to develop and deploy cloud-based applications on Microsoft Azure, the cloud services platform used by 95% of Fortune 500 companies.
Please review the Syllabus Link for descriptions of courses, technology requirements, and estimated time length to complete the degree:
- Registration for DevOps Engineer for Microsoft Azure (required for first month)
- Covers the first month of access
- Monthly Subscription for DevOps Engineer for Microsoft Azure (required for additional months)
- Please do not pay for additional months until your first month has been completed.
- Only purchase 1 month of access at a time
- Covers additional month of access
- $275 each additional month
No refunds are allowed after 48 hours of registration.
No refunds are allowed for monthly subscriptions.