Cybersecurity is a critically important field for businesses in every industry, yet there's projected to be 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity jobs by 2021. To answer that demand, Udacity has teamed up with the best in the field to teach you the basics of security in our Introduction to Cybersecurity Nanodegree program. In this program, students will learn how to assess threats, respond to security incidents, and implement controls to reduce risk. These skills will then be put to the test as you navigate four different real-world projects and graduate with a portfolio that demonstrates your mastery of cybersecurity fundamentals.
Get your start in the high growth field of Cybersecurity by building foundational skills in how to evaluate, maintain, and monitor the security of computer systems.
Please review the Syllabus Link for descriptions of courses, technology requirements, and estimated time length to complete the degree:
- Registration for Introduction to Cybersecurity (required for first month)
- Covers the first month of access
- Monthly Subscription for Introduction to Cybersecurity (required for additional months)
- Please do not pay for additional months until your first month has been completed.
- Only purchase 1 month of access at a time
- Covers additional month of access
- $275 each additional month
No refunds are allowed after 48 hours of registration.
No refunds are allowed for monthly subscriptions.