All products developed for today's market are data products - running on data-derived insights to provide the right experience, to the right user, at the right time. Companies like Amazon, Netflix, Google, and more are able to provide personalized and engaging experiences to users because they utilize data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to better meet user needs. In the Data Product Manager Nanodegree program, you will hone specialized skills in Product Management, a role with a starting base salary of $125,000. In a series of real-world projects, you will act as a Data Product Manager for a flying taxi company called Flyber to create a data product concept, strategize the data pipeline process, and enhance the product based on user data. Be equipped to build products that leverage data to position customers and businesses to thrive.
Hone specialized skills in Data Product Management by learning how to apply data science best practices to build data-driven products backed by scalable data strategies to deliver the right experience to the right users, at the right time.
Please review the Syllabus Link for descriptions of courses, technology requirements, and estimated time length to complete the degree:
- Registration for Data Product Manager (required for first month)
- Covers the first month of access
- Monthly Subscription for Data Product Manager (required for additional months)
- Please do not pay for additional months until your first month has been completed.
- Only purchase 1 month of access at a time
- Covers additional month of access
- $275 each additional month
No refunds are allowed after 48 hours of registration.
No refunds are allowed for monthly subscriptions.