70% of data being created is at the edge, and only half of that will go to the public cloud; the rest will be stored and processed at the edge, which requires a different kind of developer. Demand for professionals with the Edge AI skills will be immense, as the Edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) software market size is forecasted to grow from $355 Million in 2018, to $1,152 billion by 2023, at an Annual Growth Rate of 27%. In the Edge AI for IoT Developers Nanodegree program, you'll leverage the potential of edge computing and use the Intel® OpenVINOTM toolkit to fast-track development of high-performance computer vision and deep learning inference applications. Your projects will be to deploy a People Counter at the edge, design a Smart Queuing System, and build a Computer Pointer Controller, and you will actually be able to virtually test performance on the hardware.
Lead the development of cutting-edge Edge AI applications that are the future of the Internet of Things. Leverage the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINOTM Toolkit to fast-track development of high-performance computer vision and deep learning inference applications.
Please review the Syllabus Link for descriptions of courses, technology requirements, and estimated time length to complete the degree:
- Registration for Intel® Edge AI for IoT Developers (required for first month)
- Covers the first month of access
- Monthly Subscription for Intel® Edge AI for IoT Developers (required for additional months)
- Please do not pay for additional months until your first month has been completed.
- Only purchase 1 month of access at a time
- Covers additional month of access
- $275 each additional month
No refunds are allowed after 48 hours of registration.
No refunds are allowed for monthly subscriptions.