Private lessons are scheduled on an individual basis, and are based on teacher availability and student scheduling preferences. Students enrolled in private lessons will have the opportunity to perform in recitals during Fall & Spring Semesters and attend select Rowan University Music Department events for free.
- Enrollment is based on a 17-week semester during the SpringSemester.
- Students are required to have an instrument available.
- All private music instruction requires a placement interview/phone call with the Rowan Community Music School Director to best place a student with with an appropriate teacher.
Please Note (Only select lessons on this page if you are paying for lessons with one the following teachers)
Anamaria Achitei, William Conn, Ryan Cullen, Becky Dammers, Paula DiGianvittorio, Bruce Erwin, Andrew Garonzik, Matthew Gould, Hester Hasheian, Zachary Hochschild, Christopher Hochstuhl, Dylan James, Rachel Johns, Robert Joubert, Jacob Kaplan, Caroline Kubach, Andriana Markano, Dean Mason, Eric McLaughlin, Veronica Menna, Elaine Petrosino-Watson, Alexander Pollock, Deborah Pruitt, Marilyn Rabbai, Skip Spratt, Jonathan Wintringham, Lily Wintringham, Diego Villamil.
Trial lessons are available at the discretion of each teacher. Rowan Community Music School advises all potential students to inquire about trial lessons prior to tuition payment. Contact email@example.com for details.
17 semester private lessons
- Private lessons are available for students of all ages and experience levels.
- Lessons are scheduled on an individual basis, contingent upon teacher availability and student scheduling preferences.
- Lessons are available in 30-, 45-, and 60-minute increments.
- Studio re-assignments are entirely dependant upon private teacher availability.
- Students enrolled in private lessons will have the opportunity to perform in 2 recitals per year.
- All withdrawals must be submitted in writing/email to the Rowan Community Music School Director at least two lessons in advance. Tuition will only be refunded on a pro-rated basis and limited to a maximum of 7 lessons.
- Full lesson tuition will be refunded only if student notifies the Rowan Community Music School Director before the first lesson takes place.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Rowan Community Music School requires all potential students to inquire about a trial lesson prior to registration and payment.
A $10 late fee will be assessed for any "payment plan" payment after the specified due date(s).