All new students are required to contact the Community Music School staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registration or payment of lessons.
Important: Each student needs to have a registration added.
Trial lessons are available at the discretion of each teacher. Rowan Community Music School advises all potential students to inquire about trial lessons prior to tuition payment. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Private lessons are available for students of all ages and experience levels. Online lessons are available.
- Trial lessons are available at the discretion of each teacher. Rowan Community Music School requires all prospective students to inquire about trial lessons prior to registration.
- Lessons are scheduled on an individual basis, contingent upon teacher availability and student scheduling preferences.
- Lessons are available in 30-, 45-, and 60-minute increments.
- Students are required to have an instrument.
- Studio re-assignments are entirely dependent upon private teacher availability.
- Legal Disclaimer: Please be advised that we reserve the right to change the format of offerings without notice based on the Federal, State and Local guidelines related to the COVID-19 global health pandemic.
- Students enrolled in private lessons will have the opportunity to perform in 2 recitals per year:
- Fall Semester Recital: December 12, 2021
- Spring Semester Recital: May 15, 2022
A late fee of $15 will be assessed for each late payment.
- Only one discount permitted per student per semester.
- There are many variations of discounts. Please contact Rowan Community Music School before you begin registration or purchase lessons in order to receive your maximum discount!
- Rowan Employees and students are required to use their Rowan e-mail address to to login to take advantage of the discounts.
- All discounts will be reflected at checkout.
- Note: To receive the 10% discount for multi sibling discounts, all student registrations and payments are required to be in the Rowan Marketplace cart before check out. No refunds will be given for discounts if check out occurred without the registrations and payments in the cart at the time of initial payment.
Please be advised all campus visitors (non Rowan employees) are required to be masked and complete the following survey when visiting campus: go.rowan.edu/visitor
Safety and Hygiene
In agreement with musician safety guidelines put forth by NAfME and Arts Ed NJ, students will be spaced 6 feet apart during lessons, classes and ensembles. In addition, all students will wear masks in their lesson. All Woodwind and Brass students are also required to use bell covers for their instrument, except for flute players. Bell Covers can be purchased at music stores or online. Below are resources for purchasing bell covers for your instrument.
Resources for Purchasing Bell Covers
https://www.amazon.com/ Search for Instrument Bell Covers
Visit our website: go.rowan.edu/communitymusic for more information regarding schedules and offering or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rowan Community Music School office:
- On Campus: Wilson Hall Room 241
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 856.430-2697
- Facebook: facebook.com/rowancommunitymusicschool