This training is required for users who enter events into Rowan Today. These events are shown on the University Homepage and Rowan Today Calendar as well as Events areas. Users should be familiar with editing in Cascade and only 1 editor per department or functional area should attend the training.
Topics to be covered:
- Accessing the Rowan Today site in Cascade
- Where events are displayed
- Event folder organization
- Creating a new event
- Editing an event
- Publishing an event
Duration: 1 hour
Prerequisites: This class is “hands on” so you must already have Cascade access in order to attend. If you do not have cascade access already, please request it via rowan.edu/webrequest . Users must log into the Zoom webinar from their computer in order to work along with the training.
- The user taking the course must be the one who logs into the Marketplace and registers for the course.
- After registering for the webinar, you will be able to access the Canvas course where the webinar will be located.