New Jersey Prescription Monitoring Program (NJPMP) Guidelines
NOTE: This is not the Live Webinar registration page. This is for enduring recorded course.
ENDURING RECORDED COURSE: The course will open on April 17, 2023.
Time of Enduring Recorded Course: One hour
This module is a enduring recorded courses on the New Jersey Prescription Monitoring Program. This module is designed to inform New Jersey health care professionals of the proper usage of the NJPMP and its benefits, the statistics associated with drug prescriptions, additional guidelines to follow when providing treatment, and the stigma surrounding drug use and its dangerous effects.
Target Audience: New Jersey Physicians; Podiatrists; Physician Assistants; Certified Nurse Midwives; Dentists; Advanced Practice Nurses; Social Workers; Psychologists; Marriage & Family Therapists; and Professional Counselors.
Objectives: At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Use the New Jersey Prescription Monitoring Program
- Evaluate the statistics associated with prescriptions (i.e. dispensations, drug use, drug related deaths, etc.)
- Implement additional best practice guidelines for providing prescriptions and care
- Recognize the dangers of stigma and how it increases drug-related harm
Available CME Credit for Physicians: 1 AOA Category 1-B and 1 AMA PRA Category 1 credit™
Available CME Credit for OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS:
Will receive a certificate of completion (for CEUs) and should retain it in accordance with their licensing board's regulations.
BOARDS WHO RECOGNIZE THESE COURSES:
- Board of Medical Examiners
- Board of Marriage and Family Therapy Examiners
- Drug and Alcohol Counselors
- Board of Social Work Examiners
- Board of Psychological Examiners
- Professional Counselor Examiners Committee
- Physician Assistant Advisory Committee
- Board of Nursing
- Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Athletic Training Advisory Committee
- Board of Dentistry
To receive full credit, you must be present for the entire live webinar activity.
To receive a certificate of completion, and CME certificate, complete the Pre-Assessment, Post-Assessment, Knowledge Assessment, Attestation Form, and Outcome Survey/Evaluation.
Hearing Impaired Registrants: This enduring recorded course will contain closed captioning.
For questions pertaining to AOA and ACCME CME credits, please contact CME Office, RowanSOM Program Coordinator at email@example.com
For technical support with registration and access to the module, please contact the Rowan Online Marketplace Center at (856) 256-5560, or submit an email ticket here.
View and share the flyer for the ENDURING RECORDED COURSE here