Narrated by Benedict Cumberbatch, Supervolcanoes is an immersive planetarium show that looks back at rare classes of eruptions that have marshaled the energy that lurks, like a sleeping dragon, beneath the surface of planet Earth. The program moves beyond Earth to explore the impact of giant volcanic eruptions around our solar system. Audiences will fly down to Neptune’s frigid moon Triton and onto the ultimate volcanic world: Jupiter’s Moon Io. On a visit to a legendary North American hot spot, Yellowstone National Park, the film asks: Can a supervolcano erupt in our time?
- You will not need to print any tickets for the show. Please give your last name or order number to the cashier when you arrive to get checked in. Doors open 30 minutes before the start of the show.
- Shows start promptly. Once a show starts, we lock our doors for safety. Late entry or re-entry is not allowed for any reason.
- $5 Adults/non-Rowan students
- $3 Seniors 60+
- $3 Children (16 and under)
- $3 Rowan students (with ID)
If you have a general question about a show, parking, etc., please fill out a general contact form. You may also email email@example.com or call 856-256-4389.
|Supervolcanoes - 3/25/23 - Adults||03/25/2023||
|Supervolcanoes - 3/25/23 - Children, Seniors, RU Students||03/25/2023||
|Supervolcanoes - 4/1/23 - Adults||04/01/2023||
|Supervolcanoes - 4/1/23 - Children, Seniors, RU Students||04/01/2023||