The universe is filled with explosive events. Ancient supernovae tore giant stars apart, spreading the atoms that now make up your body into deep space. Subatomic particles smash into one another in the Large Hadron Collider, echoing the foundational events of our early universe. And, of course, there was once a Really Big Bang… Exploding Universe portrays these events in all their glory, and shows how they impact your life.
During this 1-hour long show we will also help you identify the brightest planets and constellations visible in the sky.
- You will not need to print any tickets for the show. Please give your last name or order number to the cashier when you arrive to get checked in. Doors open 30 minutes before the start of the show.
- Shows start promptly. Once a show starts, we lock our doors for safety. Late entry or re-entry is not allowed for any reason.
- $5 Adults/non-Rowan students
- $3 Seniors 60+
- $3 Children (16 and under)
- $3 Rowan students (with ID)
If you have a general question about a show, parking, etc., please fill out a general contact form. You may also email email@example.com or call 856-256-4389.
Refunds are offered on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for refund
|Exploding Universe - 11/16/19 (Adults)||11/16/2019||
|Exploding Universe - 11/16/19 (Children, Seniors, RU Students)||11/16/2019||
|Exploding Universe - 11/23/19 (Adults)||11/23/2019||
|Exploding Universe - 11/23/19 (Children, Seniors, RU Students)||11/23/2019||