Artificial Intelligence has revolutionized many industries in the past decade, and healthcare is no exception. In fact, the amount of data in healthcare has grown 20x in the past 7 years, causing an expected surge in the Healthcare AI market from $2.1 to $36.1 billion by 2025 at an annual growth rate of 50.4%. AI in Healthcare is transforming the way patient care is delivered, and is impacting all aspects of the medical industry, including early detection, more accurate diagnosis, advanced treatment, end-of-life care, training, research and much more. By leveraging the power of AI, providers can deploy more precise, efficient, and impactful interventions at exactly the right moment in a patient's care. In light of the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, there has never been a better time to understand the possibilities of artificial intelligence within the healthcare industry and learn how you can make an impact to better the world's healthcare infrastructure.
Be at the forefront of the revolution of AI in Healthcare, and transform patient outcomes. Enable enhanced medical decision-making powered by machine learning to build the treatments of the future.
Please review the Syllabus Link for descriptions of courses, technology requirements, and estimated time length to complete the degree:
- Registration for AI for Healthcare (required for first month)
- Covers the first month of access
- Monthly Subscription for AI for Healthcare (required for additional months)
- Please do not pay for additional months until your first month has been completed.
- Only purchase 1 month of access at a time
- Covers additional month of access
- $275 each additional month
No refunds are allowed after 48 hours of registration.
No refunds are allowed for monthly subscriptions.