Private lessons are scheduled on an individual basis, and are based on teacher availability and student scheduling preferences. Students enrolled in private lessons will have the opportunity to perform in recitals during Fall & Spring Semesters and attend select Rowan University Music Department events for free.
- The Fall Semester will include 17 weekly lessons for those students enrolling for the full semester package.
- Students enrolling mid-semester should purchase the appropriate number of individual lessons to reflect the number of weeks remaining in the semester. Please contact the Community Music School office to confirm the appropriate number of lessons.
- Students are required to have a practice instrument available.
- All private music instruction requires a placement interview/phone call with the Rowan Community Music School Director to best place a student with with an appropriate teacher.
Only select lessons on this page if you are paying for lessons with one the following teachers: Bryan Appleby-Wineberg, George Atanasiu, Stanley DeLage, Joanne Erwin, Michael Fahrner, Zachary Feingold, Karen Huffstodt, Colin Levin, Richard Linn, Daniel McGarry, Fabio Oliveria, Ben Runyan, Mark Snyder, Rie Suzuki, Alexander Timofeev, Kristin Titus DiAmore, Lyndsie Wilson, Veda Zuponcic.
Paid trial lessons are available at the discretion of each teacher. Rowan Community Music School advises all potential students to inquire about trial lessons prior to tuition payment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
17 semester private lessons
- Private lessons are available for students of all ages and experience levels.
- Lessons are scheduled on an individual basis, contingent upon teacher availability and student scheduling preferences.
- Lessons are available in 30-, 45-, and 60-minute increments.
- Studio re-assignments are entirely dependant upon private teacher availability.
- Students enrolled in private lessons will have the opportunity to perform in 2 recitals per year.
- All withdrawals must be submitted in writing/email to the Rowan Community Music School Director at least two lessons in advance. Tuition will only be refunded on a pro-rated basis and limited to a maximum of 7 lessons.
- Full lesson tuition will be refunded only if student notifies the Rowan Community Music School Director before the first lesson takes place.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Rowan Community Music School requires all potential students to inquire about a trial lesson prior to registration and payment.
A $10 late fee will be assessed for any "payment plan" payment after the specified due date(s) January 25, 2021.