To study the vastness of space, you need extra-large equipment. Explore Chile’s giant telescopes and meet the people behind the lenses in the Edelman Planetarium's newest planetarium show. In Big Astronomy: People, Places, Discoveries, journey to three world-class observatories in Chile’s rugged Andes Mountains and arid Atacama Desert—remote, extreme regions that happen to have the perfect conditions for astronomical research. Along the way, you’ll meet an inspiring cast of astronomers, engineers, technicians, and support staff who keep these mega-machines running.
During this 1-hour program, we will point out which planets and constellations will be visible in the night sky.
- You will not need to print any tickets for the show. Please give your last name or order number to the cashier when you arrive to get checked in. Doors open 30 minutes before the start of the show.
- Shows start promptly. Once a show starts, we lock our doors for safety. Late entry or re-entry is not allowed for any reason.
- Advance Tickets Required.
- All visitors will be required to complete a health screening prior to entry.
- Masks are required for all unvaccinated guests; all others are encouraged to wear masks.
- $5 Adults/non-Rowan students
- $3 Seniors 60+
- $3 Children (16 and under)
- $3 Rowan students (with ID)
If you have a general question about a show, parking, etc., please fill out a general contact form. You may also email email@example.com or call 856-256-4389.