NASA’s 21st century Artemis program, named after the Greek moon goddess and twin of Apollo, is the next step in our mission to explore the universe and land the first woman and person of color on the surface of the Moon. Using innovative technologies to explore more of the lunar surface than ever before, NASA uses what they learn on and around the Moon to take the next giant leap: sending the first astronauts to Mars. Join Kari Byron from Crash Test World and MythBusters as she launches on a journey beyond the Earth towards a sustainable future in space. During this 1-hour program, we will point out which planets and constellations are visible.
During this 1-hour program, we will point out which planets and constellations will be visible in the night sky.
Doors open 30 minutes before show time.
Advance tickets recommended.
- You will not need to print any tickets for the show. Please give your last name or order number to the cashier when you arrive to get checked in. Doors open 30 minutes before the start of the show.
- Shows start promptly. Once a show starts, we lock our doors for safety. Late entry or re-entry is not allowed for any reason.
- $5 Adults/non-Rowan students
- $3 Seniors 60+
- $3 Children (16 and under)
- $3 Rowan students (with ID)
If you have a general question about a show, parking, etc., please fill out a general contact form. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856-256-4389.